The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Physical Points & Combat Perks [Non Force-Users ONLY]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Physical Points & Combat Perks [Non Force-Users ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Physical Points & Combat Perks [Non Force-Users ONLY]   Physical Points & Combat Perks [Non Force-Users ONLY] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 am

The Old Republic RP institutes a one-of-a-kind system of Physical Powers and Combat Perks that helps to put the soldiers of the galaxy on a more even footing with the Force-Users. Non Force-Users are given a number of points per Character level which they may spend on physical attributes for their character. In addition to the physical points, characters can choose from a number of approved perks to augment their character further. For every level up, a character may choose two perks: # of perks = character level x2.

Points awarded per Character level:
Lvl. 1: 4
Lvl. 2: 8
Lvl. 3: 12
Lvl. 4: 16
Lvl. 5: 20
Lvl. 6: 24
Lvl. 7: 28

Orange perks can only be taken by members of the mercenary faction, red perks can only be taken by soldiers of the Imperial Army, and green perks can only be taken by troopers in the Army of the Republic.

PHYSICAL POWERS:

Melee Fighter I
--Melee Fighter II
---Melee Fighter III
----Melee Fighter IV
-----Melee Fighter V

Physical Speed/Stamina I
--Physical Speed/Stamina II
---Physical Speed/Stamina III
----Physical Speed/Stamina IV
-----Physical Speed/Stamina V

Blaster Pistol Accuracy I
--Blaster Pistol Accuracy II
---Blaster Pistol Accuracy III
----Blaster Pistol Accuracy IV
-----Blaster Pistol Accuracy V

Blaster Rifle Accuracy I
--Blaster Rifle Accuracy II
---Blaster Rifle Accuracy III
----Blaster Rifle Accuracy IV
-----Blaster Rifle Accuracy V

Sniper Rifle Accuracy I
--Sniper Rifle Accuracy II
---Sniper Rifle Accuracy III
----Sniper Rifle Accuracy IV
-----Sniper Rifle Accuracy V

Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy I
--Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy II
---Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy III
----Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy IV
-----Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy V

COMBAT PERKS:

Adrenaline Rush: Ignore the pain from open or closed non-fatal wounds for 15 seconds.
-->Burst of Courage: Ignore pain from open or closed non-fatal wounds and up to Trained Lightning for 20 seconds.

Intense Training: Add one extra physical power point to your total. This perk can be taken as many times as desired.

Iron Shoulder: Portable missile launchers and sniper rifles can be fired from a standing position.
-->Steel Shoulder: Portable missile launchers and sniper rifles can be fired while moving.

Run 'n Gun: Even while moving around, you maintain lethal accuracy with any two-handed weapons excluding sniper rifles.

Extreme Loyalty: Military indoctrination has opened your eyes to the lies of the Empire. You can no longer be effected by Affect Mind powers from the Sith.

Fanatic Devotion: Military indoctrination has opened your eyes to the hypocrisy of the Republic. You can no longer be effected by Affect Mind powers from the Jedi.

Shotgun Surgeon: Even with the most notorious of scatterguns, you can fire with impressive accuracy when needed.

Space Cowboy/girl: Your ability to draw your pistol quickly is magnificent, your pistol can be freed from its holster, brought to hip-level and fired faster than any opponent (who doesn't have this perk) can fully draw any weapon.
-->Gunslinger: Your ability to draw your pistol quickly is legendary, your pistol can be freed from its holster, brought to hip-level and fired faster than a Jedi (up to level 4) can draw their lightsaber.

Combat Senses: Your ability to see and react to a situation is very nearly classified as Jedi senses.

Fireproof: Heat based weapons and explosives are less effective against you. You are more likely to survive direct and near-direct explosions.

Strong Back: Carry two two-handed weapons and a blaster pistol into battle instead of one.

Criminal Conviction: "Your mind tricks won't work on me, boy!" (c) Your mind can not be effected by Affect Mind powers.

Hard Head: Even the most ferocious of blows will somehow fail to render you unconscious.

Custom Wiring: Free time spent tinkering with explosive devices gives you the knowledge of how to really wire explosive charges, increasing the blast radius and concussive force of all explosives by 30%.

Conquering Hero: The Empire's recent victory has left you inspired and motivated beyond ordinary soldiers. You will not suffer any demoralization from the Jedi Battle Meditation.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com

Physical Points & Combat Perks [Non Force-Users ONLY]
Page 1 of 1