The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galactic Republic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Galactic Republic Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Republic   Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 pm

The once-dominant Republic has been weakened by the Great War, uneven terms of the Treaty of Coruscant and lack of official advice from the Jedi Order. However the Republic is still a galactic power with a strong Army and Navy.

(OOC Note: Only characters that are not Force-users should apply to this faction (i.e. troopers, naval officers, etc.), the Jedi have their own faction.)
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

Galactic Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic Republic   Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:16 am

Though I may not have a reason for posting, I may as well make the most recent post in the application area belong to someone in the Republic. Smile
Back to top Go down

Galactic Republic
Page 1 of 1