The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Guardians of peace and justice throughout the Galaxy, the Jedi are now forbidden from wielding any political power and are not a galactic faction, merely a galaxy wide Order of Force-sensitive individuals who commit themselves to protecting the innocent people of the galaxy from any threats, including themselves.
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Hello. Guess Ill start here. Seems not everyone wants to be a guardian of peace and justice. I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Indeed? Then ask.
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Well may I join the Jedi?...and about my bio: Is human the only species I can choose from? I only ask because I see most of the bios are humans.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Of course you may join the Jedi. And no, playing as a human is not necessary. You are free in choosing the species for your character.
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Excellent...so is there anything I need to do to join the Jedi Order?...and I will do my bio later on (about to enjoy a game of tennis on this wonderful day)
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

No, not really I will add you to the group at once. Good luck in that game of yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldous Atticus
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Aldous Atticus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

You aren't alone, my friend. Welcome to the Order. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm

I believe another matter should be addressed as well. If I am correct, and I make this assumption based on the name you have chosen for your account, you wish to start as a Jedi Master from the very beginning. While it is possible, the administration must evaluate your skills first. So, there will be a test. Or perhaps we have RPed before on a different site and can render judgment based on that. But if you do not wish to disclose such information openly send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Actually, and this may sound some what immature, I only chose to put master in my name to make it sound more elegant (or so I think it does) silent I am ready to undertake any training you feel is needed. And if I can, I will change the name to something more suitable. My apologies I did not mean to overstep in any place.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Not a problem, I was simply checking Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 am

Alright. Oh and who will be my master? And what rank will I have?...sorry still working on my bio haha. I may just make a mock bio and add to it later on.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Normally, newcomers start at level 1. But since there are no Jedi to speak of yet, I suppose level 2 Jedi Knight would be fine. Any objections from admins\mods?
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Character level represents writing / RPing skills and I intended for anyone who has talent to start off anywhere from level 1 to level 4. I'd like to speak to Corvus, Mason and Nighthawk in a private forum about that before deciding. As for IC Jedi rank, I had envisioned every character starting at the lowest rung. If your character level is high, obviously the your master will see to your promotions quicker and if it is lower, you will continue going through IC training. It's an interesting system that (I think) is unique to this site, so I understand if it is not understood right away by any participants here on the site.

Anyway, lets hold off on decisions until the Bio Moderators and Admins finish talking this over. Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Alright I understand, and I am looking forward to this system of training. Only question is: when do I start? Im assuming my training is going to be either by Atticus or the Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 pm

There is one small matter that moderators need to discuss, but it should not be much longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Order   Jedi Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Order
Page 1 of 1