The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First RP

Go down 
+4
Darth Lucifer
Irina Vaax
Kolban
Darth Corvus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 pm

One last question remains: who will be posting the 'intro'?
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:06 am

Irina, I'm sure we can keep things civil enough. Smile

As for the intro post, Corvus, I believe you and Irina agreed that the Republic should start off the mission. That leaves either Janarus or Irina to make the first post. I think it's safe to assume that it'd more than likely be the latter.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 am

So I think i've decided that Spawn will be joining this mission on the Sith Side, just as soon as I get him up.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am

Alright, then post your bio and change the account name to avoid confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Anyone up for a Sith & Mercs only mission? It would be completely independent of our current site-wide, meaning you could participate in both Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 pm

I sure would two for the price of one what's not good about that Wink

Besides I gotta keep busy and work up my character level lol
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Oh yeah, i'd be up for that fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 am

Cool! I'll make a post on Tatooine or Hutta when Nighthawk's approved. Maybe someone else will decide to join until then. And I think this mission will take place a few month before the current events Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Sure....I would love to be approved, lol. Kolban hasnt been on I guess.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm

There's a small change of plans since Corvus gave me a much better idea for the plot Smile The mission will be pushed 2 years back for starters, I'll post in the Freelance space soon. Lucifer, please don't enter at once, I'll tell you when it's time. Big guys with red skin tend to attract too much attention and we don't need it just yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 am

And posted. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 am

Is it too late for me to join in the RP? or any RP for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 pm

I don't think it would be to late for you to join the Rush for the Spy rp, since I haven't even posted yet. But the other one you can't, without creating another char, since it is Sith/Mando only.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:23 pm

In all honesty, I'm really not sure how we could fit you into the Rush for the Spy RP. There really isn't any call for Jedi to be there since the Republic already has its plan in place... Perhaps you could start up an RP for yourself and Aldous Atticus in Jedi space if your looking for something to do. Perhaps it would be a training mission for you.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP   First RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Old Republic RP  :: Out Of Character :: Site Archives-
Jump to: