The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Release Date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Release Date   Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm

From what I've read regarding the release date of TOR, most source are saying that BioWare is targeting a Spring release. However, some other sources are saying that it is being pushed back until September. Does anyone else have any thoughts on the matter? I truly hope that the September release date is not the case.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date   Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm

To tell the truth, I have no idea. I only saw that it was to be released in Q2 of 2011, i.e. spring\early summer.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date   Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Honestly, from what I've seen there are way too many unanswered questions - like the amount and method of price - for there to be a spring release. Maybe late spring at the earliest, but my guess is a summer release. The earlier the better, of course.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release Date   Release Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release Date
Page 1 of 1