The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A note to mercenaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord

PostSubject: A note to mercenaries   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 pm

People who are a part of the mercenary "faction" are not technically bound by any allegiance. Kolban is the spokesman and de facto leader of the Hutt Cartel, which is undoubtedly and unquestionably the most powerful criminal organization in the galaxy, but I am not technically your leader. Most mercenaries are aligned with or at least pay taxes to the Cartel because the alternative is to be blacklisted by the Hutts. And I can guarantee you that you don't want to live with a Hutt death mark.

Bottom line, you are not bound to serve the Hutts / Kolban if you don't want to, but there is definitely incentive to do so. The Empire and Republic both grudgingly honor the Hutts demands so expect hard times throughout the galaxy if you do not cooperate with the Cartel.

Any mercenary wishing to stand with the Cartel must alert me by PM or you will be assumed an enemy.

A note to mercenaries
Page 1 of 1