The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your character's theme?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Your character's theme?  Empty
PostSubject: Your character's theme?    Your character's theme?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:01 am

If your character could be described by a single song, what song would sum up his or her nature the best?

If any song could capture Kolban's character, it would definitely be The Game by Motorhead. This song is just 100% bad ass, much like I intend Kolban to be. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme?    Your character's theme?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:48 pm

I'd say The World Is Not Enough from by Garbage fits my character nicely Razz

Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme?    Your character's theme?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

This is one of my favorite songs and I see my character walking into a room with this blasting Razz

Back to top Go down
Darth Rahl
Sith Inquisitor
Sith Inquisitor
Darth Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme?    Your character's theme?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:18 am

Definitely one of my own favorite songs from Rammstein, this tribute video is perfect for Darth Rahl. Forgive some of the excess footage, it draws from quite a bit of Legend of the Seeker and not all of it is from Darken Rahl.

And of course, if you translate the lyrics, you'll see this song is really dark and creepy. You'll have to read them yourself, but I think they can be applied to Darth Rahl in an obscure / abstract sort of way. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your character's theme?    Your character's theme?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your character's theme?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Old Republic RP  :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: