The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voice clips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Rahl
Sith Inquisitor
Sith Inquisitor
Darth Rahl

Voice clips Empty
PostSubject: Voice clips   Voice clips I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 am

We all know our characters in our own heads, but perhaps that voice in your mind bite is different from what others hear. Post a clip or sound file in this thread containing the voice you imagine your character to have.

Perhaps the person will be the same person your character's image is based off of, like with my own Lord Rahl. But then perhaps the voice you imagine comes from a completely different character than wherever your avatar may come from. Whatever the case, go ahead and share it here!

As I said, my Darth Rahl is based on Darken Rahl of the Legend of the Seeker TV series. I imagine Darth Rahl's voice to be the same as Craig Parker. *To hear his voice after he departs the scene in the beginning, skip to 6:10 and watch until the end.

Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

Voice clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice clips   Voice clips I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:45 am

Way to go Rahl! This was a pretty good idea for the forum. Smile Given the real-world origin of my character's name "Irina", I imagine that she sounds like Ruslana, the Ukranian singer.

Here's a little clip of her in an interview. Of course, Irina speaks Basic/English better than Ruslana, so don't take it all too literally. Razz

Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Voice clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice clips   Voice clips I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Indeed, it is a handy little thread. For my part, I think Darth Corvus would sound similar to Jeremy Irons' character Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI) in 'The Borgias'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voice clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice clips   Voice clips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice clips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Old Republic RP  :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: