The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mason Veldheer - Mercenary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

Mason Veldheer - Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Mason Veldheer - Mercenary   Mason Veldheer - Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 am

Name: Mason Veldheer

Species: Human

Height: 6'

Weight: 185 lbs

Home World: Ord Mantell

Appearance: Mason tends to wear modest, simple clothing, lest he encounter some unwarranted trouble. Focusing now on physical features, Mason's slightly elongated, clean-shaven face has an honest look to it which puts him in a good disposition with others. His deep, brown eyes offer a sense of neutrality to all of those that come into contact with him and subsequently causes the majority of those affected into lowering their guard.

Personality:
-Libertarian
-Forgetful
-Dogmatic
-Stubborn
-Idealist
-Closemouthed, yet charismatic

Special Skills:
-Amazing threshold of pain, threshold intensity, and pain tolerance levels
-Fluent in Huttese and Galactic Basic
-Precognition

Weapons: Two heavy blaster pistols with slight accuracy modifications; one from his father, the other from his uncle.

Ship: XS stock light freighter, dubbed The Halcyon

Current Rank:
Character Level IV

Physical Powers:
Melee Fighter I
--Melee Fighter II
---Melee Fighter III
----Melee Fighter IV
-----Melee Fighter V

Physical Speed/Stamina I
--Physical Speed/Stamina II
---Physical Speed/Stamina III
----Physical Speed/Stamina IV
-----Physical Speed/Stamina V

Blaster Pistol Accuracy I
--Blaster Pistol Accuracy II
---Blaster Pistol Accuracy III
----Blaster Pistol Accuracy IV
-----Blaster Pistol Accuracy V

Blaster Rifle Accuracy I

COMBAT PERKS:
Combat Senses: Your ability to see and react to a situation is very nearly classified as Jedi senses.

Hard Head: Even the most ferocious of blows will somehow fail to render you unconscious.

Space Cowboy: Your ability to draw your pistol quickly is magnificent, your pistol can be freed from its holster, brought to hip-level and fired faster than any opponent (who doesn't have this perk) can fully draw any weapon.

Criminal Conviction: "Your mind tricks won't work on me, boy!" (c) Your mind can not be effected by Affect Mind powers.

Background:
Mason's family was a relevant part in smuggling on Ord Mantell and they continued their trade even after Mason was born. His father, Jason, was the brash and brazen of the trio of smugglers; his mother, Helena, the knowledge and intelligence; and his uncle, Troy, was the weapons expert. Mason inherited all of these traits as he grew up indulged with their smuggling operations. This would eventually prove essential to the boy as he grew older.

Later on in life, Mason had turned to a libertarian mindset and felt that the Galactic Republic was the closest political power to it. Therefore, although he wasn't an actual part of the war, Mason supported the Galactic Republic over the Imperials. This upset Jason, who supported the Imperial cause and their principles. When Mason was eighteen, he chose to leave his home planet of Ord Mantell and begin a smuggling/mercenary operation of his own. Part of this leaving was due to his differing political stance with his father.

When Mason first left, he kept frequent contact with both his mother and his uncle, but didn't associate with his father much. However, their bitter relationship seems to have waned over recent years due to Jason paying for Mason's new ship, The Halcyon. This showed Mason that his father still cared about him, even through their differences.

Last edited by Mason Veldheer on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Mason Veldheer - Mercenary   Mason Veldheer - Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Everything seems to be in order. But did Kolban tell you to start at level 1 or you simply chose the minimal number of points\perks until that matter is clarified?
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Mason Veldheer - Mercenary   Mason Veldheer - Mercenary I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

I simply chose the minimum amount until my actual level was decided upon.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Mason Veldheer - Mercenary   Mason Veldheer - Mercenary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Consider yourself a Level 4 character. Also, what mercenary specialty were you thinking of pursuing? Smuggling, Bounty Hunting, Assassinations or being part of the Hutt "military"? Keep in mind that you will still be able to do all those things, but your choice -and corresponding image- will be the first thing people see about you and will likely contract you for that activity.

If your background is anything to go by, I would assume you'd be a smuggler, but you may as well go on record with it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Mason Veldheer - Mercenary   Mason Veldheer - Mercenary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

You are correct. A smuggler I will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason Veldheer - Mercenary   Mason Veldheer - Mercenary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mason Veldheer - Mercenary
Page 1 of 1