The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary Absences

Go down 
+4
Aldous Atticus
Kolban
Master Rass
Mason Veldheer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:45 am

Anyone expecting to leave the site for a certain amount of time is recommended to post here to let the members know. That way, we can know beforehand in the case that you are currently involved in RPs, duels, etc, we will know what to do with that character. However if for some instance you cannot post here because you are short on time or some other reason, that is perfectly acceptable and we will let the matter go. No need to divulge personal information, but you may do so if you wish.

That being said, the next three or four weekends I will be really short on time. This also includes the week of April 17th through the 24th. I know I've been slacking on my duties here, but I'll try to reverse that as soon as I can. Due to family coming down a few days ago to visit, my time on here has been sparse, but, as I mentioned before, I'm looking to fix that. In the case that I'm unable to log on for the next couple of days (though I hope it doesn't come to that), I give control of Mason in the 'Spy' mission to Irina. Also, seeing as how my secondary character is Aldous Atticus, Rass, your training might have to be put on hold until I fully resume my duties.

Make no mistake, I intend on coming back. It just won't be as soon as I hope it will.

Cheers,
Mason & Aldous
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I apologize I was absent for the post two days...I was busy with work. I'm here and ready now, however.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:50 am

I too would like to apologize for my recent inactive period. I've also been really busy with work, volunteering and school, and have had really limited time. I promise that I'll get back with the swing of things by Saturday at the latest.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Aldous Atticus
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Aldous Atticus

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 am

Prom and exams have cut my time short here for the past few days, but I'm still posting when I can. I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:55 pm

My laptop has a virus on it and so I haven't had access to a computer for a while. Going to attempt to be more active but no guarantees as I haven't fixed my laptop yet.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:54 am

Sorry, everyone. SAT and AP exams (and respective studying) have dominated my time over the weekend. I'll be back in a few days - Wednesday at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm terribly sorry for my absence, but there's just to much to do right now (finals are coming and bring a whole lot of problems with them). I'll post whenever I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:43 pm

As exam week comes to a close (to be completely finished on Wednesday), I have had my time a little more cut into than I would like. Unfortunately, though this is a three day weekend where I live on account of Monday being U.S. Memorial Day, I and my sister both will be absent until Monday evening at least due to a family trip that will take us away from a computer.

Sorry guys, I'd really like to be posting. When I get back on Monday, hopefully we'll have planned some epic long post out. Smile

Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 pm

I have successfully defended my graduation project a day ago, and now the long streak of inactivity caused by it has finally come to an end. What about the rest of you? Who still remains with us?
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 am

...Do I need to answer? Smile Seriously, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:12 pm

I'll be here as well.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I'll be back back in about 2 weeks, but I am still semi-active.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Alright, I just went camping for a couple of days, i'm back now and a bit more steady. I'm in summer school which lasts for another week so my time is slightly limited but i'm probably fine.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 am

Unfortunately, all of today and for the next day, I will be / was working and assisting with preparations for an important celebration tomorrow so I will not be able to make the first post of our new mission until tomorrow at the earliest or Monday at the latest. I hope you can all hold on tight for just a little while longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 pm

My household recently lost connection to the internet, courtesy of our "wondrous" provider, Bellsouth. -_-

Obviously, the situation has been finally resolved and I promise I'll be making posts where they're needed at my earliest opportunity! Same for Kolban, too, I'm sure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Excellent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 am

I'm really sorry to say that I will have to be taking a break from RPing for a little while. My grades in school have been suffering to a degree that is unacceptable, and my work is leaving me less time for my homework and studies than I'd like. This has been going on for quite a while now, and I realize that I have been much less active than what is required of me. Unfortunately, it is clear to me that I really need to start buckling down to schoolwork which will definitely cut into the free time I had before.

I know this is the last thing some may want to hear, given how Fey'ira is involved in a current thread, and I wish it wasn't so. With luck, I'll have time on weekends to make whatever posts are necessary, but during the weekdays, I doubt I'll have any freedom at all. Sad

Again, I'm really sorry guys (and ladies). The semester is very nearly over and when it is, I'll be able to really get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm back and should be more or less active again. But is there anyone else alive around here?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 am

I am now back and willing to RP with a vengeance! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temporary Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absences   Temporary Absences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Absences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Old Republic RP  :: Administration :: Welcoming area-
Jump to: