The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll: Interfaction dueling area

Go down 
4 posters

Do we need such a subforum (check the first post for details)?
Yes
Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_vote_lcap100%Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Poll: Interfaction dueling area Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Interfaction dueling area   Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

I know that each faction has its own dueling arenas, but it is possible to create a specialized subforum where members of opposing factions could arrange duels that do not – or do, if the participants agree – affect the site storyline. I.e. when someone is not participating in any RPs they could issue an open challenge to a duel that anyone may answer. Provided both participants agree, there would be little boundaries. Duel as your primary characters, NPCs, created specifically for this duel, etc. Maybe we could even carry out tactical duels – naval or ground combat with participants taking command of a designated army group and clashing on the battlefield.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Interfaction dueling area   Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Obviously we need it. Won't get much traffic on the dualing otherwise right now.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Interfaction dueling area   Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Sure. Things look a bit slow at the moment, a few duels wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Master Rass
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Master Rass

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Interfaction dueling area   Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

I think that's a great idea, I especially like the idea of ground troop battles. Maybe even we could have battles a such where it is 2v2, where a player might partake in the fighting while the other commands them. And maybe naval battles as well.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Interfaction dueling area   Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Then we are decided. Since most active members voted for this suggestion - while those remaining are unlikely to vote against - I have created the aforementioned subforum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Interfaction dueling area   Poll: Interfaction dueling area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Interfaction dueling area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Old Republic RP  :: Administration :: Suggestions and discussions-
Jump to: