The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic Empty
PostSubject: Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic   Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 am

*Name: Maximillian Jester

*Species: Human

*Height: 6'2"

*Weight: 170lbs

*Home World: Coruscant

*Appearance: Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic Castus_by_thedarkestseason
Under the mask is a handsome, young man. He has warm sandy colored, shaggy hair. Beneath it lays cool blue eyes and broad cheek bones, a perfect specimen for any female.
Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic Zell_Remade-1

*Personality: Off the battlefield, he is energetic and fun. He likes to party with his comrades and have a good time like any young humanoid. He could be considered out going, always thinking about his friends and buying things for them, even if they're not around. He truly is a real friend.

On the battlefield, he is a killer. He stalks his prey, almost as if hunting like a cruel predator. He takes orders without question and executes with precision.

Special Skills:

-Proficient in Slicing
-Proficient in Engineering
-Proficient Technician
-Proficient in long range weapons, and explosives
-Proficient in Galactic Basic and Huttese

Weapons:

-Standard Issue Galactic Republic Sniper Rifle
-Standard Issue Galactic Republic Assault Rifle
-Trench Knife
-Various Explosives

Ship: N/A

*Current Rank:

*Job Specialization: Sniper

*Background: Max was born to a military family on Coruscant in 3,661 bby. While growing up, he was subject to a first hand experience of military life and education. He had seen the politics and the method behind the Republic through years of schooling. He became proud of his government and it's military. His parents had no doubt what their child would do with his life, it had been a family tradition for generations.

When Max reached mid level education, he was placed in a cadet program to give him a first glance at military training and tactics. In the cadet program, every student was tested and trained in what came naturally in talent. Maximillian's talent was long range weapons and explosives. He was also gifted with computers, allowing him to be a decent slicer and technician; however, this talent was given to him through the education his father's military service provided.

Soon after reaching the legal age of seventeen Max had enlisted in the Republic military. He had endured the basic training and soon went on to combat training and sniper school, excelling in both he had been placed in one of the most prestigious squads in the military. He was also given a nickname, people called him the Skull Kid, due to his personalized helmet.

*Physical Points:

Blaster Rifle Accuracy I
--Blaster Rifle Accuracy II
---Blaster Rifle Accuracy III
----Blaster Rifle Accuracy IV
-----Blaster Rifle Accuracy V

Sniper Rifle Accuracy I
--Sniper Rifle Accuracy II
---Sniper Rifle Accuracy III
----Sniper Rifle Accuracy IV
-----Sniper Rifle Accuracy V

Melee Fighter I
--Melee Fighter II
---Melee Fighter III
----Melee Fighter IV
-----Melee Fighter V

Physical Speed/Stamina I
--Physical Speed/Stamina II
---Physical Speed/Stamina III

*Combat Perks / Force Powers:

Iron Shoulder: Portable missile launchers and sniper rifles can be fired from a standing position.
-->Steel Shoulder: Portable missile launchers and sniper rifles can be fired while moving.

Run 'n Gun: Even while moving around, you maintain lethal accuracy with any two-handed weapons excluding sniper rifles.

Extreme Loyalty: Military indoctrination has opened your eyes to the lies of the Empire. You can no longer be effected by Affect Mind powers from the Sith.

Combat Senses: Your ability to see and react to a situation is very nearly classified as Jedi senses.

Strong Back: Carry two two-handed weapons and a blaster pistol into battle instead of one.

Intense Training: Add one extra physical power point to your total. This perk can be taken as many times as desired. x2
Back to top Go down
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic   Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 am

I assumed that I would be lvl 4 and put my points and perks as such. I didnt know if I was going to be granted a higher level so i went with lvl 4 for now. If there is a problem with this, please let me know and i will edit.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic   Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Approved. Perks and physical points look fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic   Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 am

Looks good to me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic   Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximillian Jester - Galactic Republic
Page 1 of 1