The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic Empty
PostSubject: Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic   Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 am

*Name:
Irina Vaax

*Species:
Human

*Height:
5' 6''

*Weight:
120 lbs

*Home World:
Coruscant

*Appearance:
Irina is an attractive, fit woman, crafted by her years of service to the Republic and lifelong commitment to her physical health. Her eyes are a soft blue yet carry a piercing gaze that could make even the cockiest of individuals doubt themselves. She has turned down no fewer than four marriage proposals from her comrades in a single year.

*Personality:
Irina is a real down-to-earth girl, but has a much more serious side that typically manifests during a combat situation. She commands with a firm hand but is compassionate off the battlefield and takes the time to really understand the issues and trials of her squad. She is inherently cautious of all outsiders and holds a special place of hatred for the Empire in her heart, but once her loyalty and trust are earned, she will gladly do anything for her friends.

Special Skills:
~Speaks two languages: Basic & Huttese
~Military weapons expert
~Finely honed survival skills
~Knowledgable in battlefield first aid
~Tested tactician

Weapons:
~Portable Blaster Cannon
~Standard-Issue Republic blaster rifle
~Standard-Issue Republic blaster pistol
~Trench knife

Ship:
~BT-7 Thunderclap rapid assault ship

*Current Rank:
Army Rank: none
Character Level: 5

* Physical Powers & Combat Perks:

PHYSICAL POWERS:
Melee Fighter I
--Melee Fighter II

Physical Speed/Stamina I
--Physical Speed/Stamina II
---Physical Speed/Stamina III
----Physical Speed/Stamina IV
-----Physical Speed/Stamina V

Blaster Pistol Accuracy I
--Blaster Pistol Accuracy II
---Blaster Pistol Accuracy III

Blaster Rifle Accuracy I
--Blaster Rifle Accuracy II
---Blaster Rifle Accuracy III
----Blaster Rifle Accuracy IV
-----Blaster Rifle Accuracy V

Sniper Rifle Accuracy I
--Sniper Rifle Accuracy II

Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy I
--Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy II
---Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy III
----Missile/Grenade Launcher Accuracy IV

COMBAT PERKS:
Adrenaline Rush: Ignore the pain from open or closed non-fatal wounds for 15 seconds.
-->Burst of Courage: Ignore pain from open or closed non-fatal wounds and up to Trained Lightning for 20 seconds.

Iron Shoulder: Portable missile launchers and sniper rifles can be fired from a standing position.
-->Steel Shoulder: Portable missile launchers and sniper rifles can be fired while moving.

Intense Training x1: Add one extra physical power point to your total.

Run 'n Gun: Even while moving around, you maintain lethal accuracy with any two-handed weapons excluding sniper rifles.

Extreme Loyalty: Military indoctrination has opened your eyes to the lies of the Empire. You can no longer be effected by Affect Mind powers from the Sith.

Combat Senses: Your ability to see and react to a situation is very nearly classified as Jedi senses.

Strong Back: Carry two two-handed weapons and a blaster pistol into battle instead of one.

Hard Head: Even the most ferocious of blows will somehow fail to render you unconscious.

*Background:
Irina was born to a middle class family on Coruscant in 3,660 BBY. She grew up surrounded by Republic propaganda and took numerous educational classes that debated the finer points of an Imperial v. Republican government and came to the conclusion that the current Republic was near perfect. As she began to survey the Cold War that had "raged" around her her entire life, she came to realize that she would gladly fight and die if necessary to protect the people around her from the tyranny of the Sith Empire.

At the legal age limit of 17, she enlisted in the Army of the Republic where she easily outclassed her comrades with superior strength, endurance and intelligence. Upon graduation from basic training, she was offered a commission as the squad sergeant of Havoc Squad. After serving with distinction for three years during a number of border skirmishes (and even major assaults that were hushed up), she was offered the opportunity to create a squad of her own. Thus, Juno Squad came into being.

Now she serves the Republic by leading Juno Squad around the borders of Republic space, threatening to (and sometimes actually) engage Imperial border parties who get a little too nosy.
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

PostSubject: Re: Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic   Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 am

Updated with the new content and ready for inspection!
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic   Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Looks very good. I say approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic   Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irina Vaax - Galactic Republic
Page 1 of 1