The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sith Empire

Go down 
+3
Darth Lucifer
Darth Nyx
Darth Corvus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

The resurgent Sith Empire, fresh from its victory over the Republic during the Great War, is an aspiring Galactic superpower that craves nothing less than total domination. Controlled by members of the Sith Order, the Empire is a hybrid faction of Force-sensitives and normal people with a strong Army and Navy.

(OOC Notes: According to official SW canon, the Sith Empire is portrayed as rather xenophobic, therefore it is highly advisable, though not necessary, for characters who wish to join to be of the following races: Humans or Near-humans (including Chiss), Zabrak, Sith purebloods\hybrids.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 pm

One Sith application coming up Razz I'll post my bio a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey Guys Smile

I wish to join the sith empire this is a time of the massassi at the height of the sith empire great times Wink

Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 pm

I have already included you in the Sith group, Lucifer Smile I'll set you at lvl 3 for now, however I am not sure as to your IC rank. We don't have Sith Marauder per se, it is part of the Sith Warrior class. And as Lucifer (i.e. your character) usually seems to stay away from politics, we could bestow that rank upon him from the beginning. Or, if you wish to train apprentices, I will set you up as Sith Master. Again I remind that ranks like Master\Warrior carry little actual weight in defining your power, character level does.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:16 pm

I'll join. Please hold off on the rank you choose to give me, since I haven't posted my bio yet. However I was wondering if IC I could take the rank of Sith Blademaster?
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Actually we do not have that rank.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:56 pm

What are our ranks then?
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Only basic ranks so far, i.e. Sith Warrior\Inquisitor, Master, etc. If you are planning to train apprentices, your rank will be 'Sith Master'.
Back to top Go down
Spawn

Spawn

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 pm

And now I can properly register for the Sith Empire.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahl
Sith Inquisitor
Sith Inquisitor
Darth Rahl

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Allow me to offer my own services to the Emperor.

Last edited by Darth Rahl on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Ah, you have managed to get here after all. Welcome to the site and the Sith Empire!
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Cypher

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 am

I would like to join the ranks of the sith
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:58 am

Welcome to the site and to the sith Smile

I'm Lucifer if you need any help in regards to how to get a master etc just ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 am

Greetings. Your bio will be checked by our mod ASAP or, if he isn't available in the next day or so, I'll do it myself. After that your character be assigned to a Sith Master in order to complete the training process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sith Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Empire   Sith Empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Empire
Page 1 of 1