The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rush for the Spy OOC discussion

Go down 
+4
Mason Veldheer
Irina Vaax
Darth Lucifer
Darth Corvus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Rush for the Spy OOC discussion Empty
PostSubject: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Direct all questions and discussions regarding the said mission to this thread.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:06 pm

A question can I kill the Rear Admiral Jonas Verhein since I was wondering if I could do it the traditional sith way. He failed his duty thus I was hoping to choke the life out of him Vader style and replace him with another of his officers once Lucifer arrives which will be very shortly Wink

Although if not that's no worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 pm

I would advise against such course of actions. Technically, the Rear Admiral is not at fault here - it is not his duty to root out enemy spies. Not to mention killing an experienced officer because of one failure is a terrible waste of resources Smile
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 pm

I have excuses: dance recital and exams. But I'm really sorry anyway. Sad I'll be posting right now.
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 am

I planned on posting in the mission tonight, but I don't have much time where I'm at. Sorry about that. I'll get to it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:59 pm

I will most probably post as soon as I can, probably tonight if Kolban approves.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Are you planning to go for personal gain, or were you hired? I suppose it could work without a contract since the Empire likely would have put a price on the spy's head.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Spawn

Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Personal gain only, however I might be inclined to work with another mercenary more so then alone. (HINT) Razz
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 am

The Republic isn't gonna pay you. ...unless you turn out to be really helpful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 am

I'm sure I could be sufficiently helpful Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Whatever they are paying you, the Empire will pay more! Laughing

Right, back to the matters at hand. Mason, is there any stealth system installed on your ship or did you just jump out of Hyperspace in the middle of the Sith blockade? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Well whoever wants me can have me, to be honest. I was wondering whether I can go in this mission and the one i'm currently in with Nyx?
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I believe she specifically stated that you can.

Darth Nyx wrote:
Anyone up for a Sith & Mercs only mission? It would be completely independent of our current site-wide, meaning you could participate in both Smile
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 pm

I was going to make a mention of my stealth system in my next post, yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 pm

I'll play as an NPC Imperial Agent here. My character will be away doing important stuff and I really want to be part of the fun Very Happy

Silvia Winters
Rush for the Spy OOC discussion 4085989075_e9d53fdc7b_o
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Mason Veldheer wrote:
I was going to make a mention of my stealth system in my next post, yes. Smile

Seems to me this is the kind of thing that should be mentioned before the Sith sic a swarm of fighters at you Smile Regardless, I will forgo my turn then, Mason or Lucifer should post again.
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Yes, I apologize. I should've mentioned that in my last post. I'll be posting my new one in just a few short moments.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

No harm done Smile
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:41 pm

I left my post a bit ambiguous in terms of whether or not the Sith would be able to detect my ship seeing as how a Force-sensitive could see past a cloaking device. Do with it what you wish and we'll roll with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 pm

They actually can't. Both the Katana Fleet and Thrawns crap remained succesfully disguised during their respective battles. Or at least, that was what I was led to believe. Could be Luke Skywalker wasn't WTF PWN enough for that.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 pm

It doesn't matter as there are other ways to detect a cloaked spaceship. However there is a great thing called 'Plot Armour', it should protect your characters from a quick death no matter what Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 pm

I'll take a dozen sets of that Plot Armour. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 pm

I would edit my previous post, but I'm not sure if it'll show up as a new post. Lucifer, there are more than just two people on my ship. In fact, I have a crew of a dozen or so along with me and Irina. Razz That might help you out more.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:54 pm

There is something I need to clarify, for Kolban has sown doubt into my mind Smile Did your ship jump out of Hyperspace in close proximity to the orbit as I presumed at first? If so, I hope you don’t mind that the Sith picked up your trail almost immediately. Edits could be made if needed, but in truth, this barely makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
Mason Veldheer
Smuggler
Smuggler
Mason Veldheer

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:26 am

I can see how it could be taken that way, though I didn't mean for it to sound one way or another. To be honest I was under the impression that I was simply close to Sith orbit after exiting hyperspace some moments earlier. At any rate Lucifer doesn't need to make any changes. It was poor explanation on my part. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rush for the Spy OOC discussion   Rush for the Spy OOC discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rush for the Spy OOC discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next