The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humble Beginnings OOC discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master

Game Master

Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Since I will be GMing the mission for you lot, I decided to create a discussion thread in case any questions arise.
P.S. I do hope no one will object to a classic car speeder chase? Cool
~ Darth Corvus
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 am

No problems here if they don't stop and refuse to pull over we can simply yank them out of the air lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Sure, why not. I will just proceed to fire at them if they turn hostile then try to run though.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Someone's confused my new and my old character names again Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

So I did. Totally didn't even catch that until you said it. My mind must have completely switched off. Razz

Well, edited.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 am

If ya'll are waiting for me to post, go ahead without me. I'll come in as Luc is interrogating the guy.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Ah ok that seems the preferable option although if your squimish best turn away this is not going to be pretty lol Laughing

Stumps is going to get a nice makeover Wink
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Don't tell me you are going to interrogate him right there! We still need to catch the fourth guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 am

My bad Luc, I totally didn't see your post till today >.>

Well, posted. Someone tell me what our score is on the fleeing people?

Luc has caught 1, Nyx found the informant and 1 other...so how many are left? Just 1?
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 am

We still have 2 but I'm already after one of them.
Back to top Go down
Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I apologize for the delay, however I will be able to post only tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:16 pm

To avoid a technical double post I will use my actual account here Smile Now, your character should gather together before we proceed. And in case one of you wishes to search the body, go ahead and state that there was nothing of interest found except for a few credits and a blaster.
Back to top Go down
Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:10 am

I will forgo my turn this time, as it will be more logical for Lucifer and Nyx to post first. And I feel that it is my duty to warn you that jumping out of an airspeeder that flies towards the ground at terminal speed is a bad idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Well that didn't go entirely well as I had planned but made it in the end Laughing

Now to get to those speeders. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 am

I doubt that this is the end of our little adventure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm waiting for you to post Corvus, cause I can't really do much atm.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 am

Very well, just make sure to inform me when you want to forgo your turn. The GM will post tomorrow.

Last edited by Darth Corvus on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 am

Since it is not necessary for now, I will not interfere with the RP until you decide to check that holodisk.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Since we will have two other RPs in the Galaxy section, I will move your topic back to the Freelancer Missions.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Uh, I'm not sure whose turn it's now. Should I post or should I wait for Lucifer?
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 am

Well I was waiting for either you or Nighthawk to post.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I'll post withing few days.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:38 am

So like, is anyone else alive...?
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:56 am

I'm alive. And I'll post eventually. Hopefully today or tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 am

Ok. Smile

Just wondering cause I haven't seen Luc post in a while, and I can't even post in any of the threads yet, lolz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Beginnings OOC discussion    Humble Beginnings OOC discussion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble Beginnings OOC discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next