The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cypher (Sith)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Cypher

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 am

Name: Cypher

Sith Name: Haven't earned one yet

Species: Human

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 184 lbs

Home World: Dantooine

Appearance: Cypher is a young boy, thin yet strong for his age. He has short, curly blond hair that he usually keeps hidden underneath a black or dark colored cloak. His skin is fair, not pale yet not tanned. Because of this he normally wears black, form fitting clothes and gloves.

Personality: Cypher has a compulsive craving for power, implanted and nurtured in his mind by the. He justifies his thirst for power by masking it behind a visage of justice: He wants the power to reshape the galaxy, to put right the wrongs he has suffered, to make things the way they should be. In the end, though, Cypher has become a creature of self, unwittingly

Special Skills: Good Negation skills. Very persuasive.
Very intelligent with Vessel construction.

Weapons: Blaster Pistol, Vi bro Blade

Ship:

Current Rank: Sith Apprentice

PHYSICAL POWERS:
Hand-to-Hand Combat I
Blaster Pistol Accuracy I

Force Powers
Morichro: Breathe in any environment.
Force Stealth: Disguises your face

Force Mantle: Allows your Force sensitivity to be concealed regardless to sense abilities, cannot be penetrated unless you use the Force.

Drain Life: Drain some of another life force and leaves target weakened

Force Lightning: Can cast a single bolt of potentially lethal lightning.

Absorb Energy: Allows you to dissipate one or two blaster shots.

Fury: Places you in a fury that increases your attack strength at a small expense to your defense.

Background: the first thing Cypher remembers is finding himself on a small freighter which was captained by one of the worst men imaginable. The Captain who called himself Shadow claimed he found the child on Dantooine in the ruins of some old base wrapped in nothing but an old, gray cloak. Shadow kept the child on board his small freighter, teaching the boy how to fly and to fight...somewhat.

At the age of five Cypher's force abilities started to show which made the Captain angry. Shadow didn't want to have to deal with a Force sensitive child, knowing what would happen should someone discover the boy so he dumped the then five year old on Tatooine. Not understanding what was going on, Cypher wandered the streets of Mos Eisley for many months, stealing whatever he needed to stay alive.

At the age of seven Cypher fell under the watchful gaze of someone claiming to understand what the boy was going through. Being hardened by spending so much time living on the harsh streets of Mos Eisley, Cypher at first didn't trust the stranger, but all that changed when Cypher found himself cornered by a shop vend er for stealing a piece of meat.

The stranger had simply raised a hand in the air and suddenly the shop vend er was grabbing at his throat as his body was lifted in to the air by an unseen force.
That had been enough to gain the trust of the seven year old child.
The stranger then revealed himself to be a Sith by the name of Kane, of course at the time Cypher had never heard of the Sith or of the Jedi.

Kane took Cypher under his wing. He took the boy off of Tatooine, to a secret hideout on Hoth. At first Cypher had a tough time adapting to the cold, but since the base was deep underground the boy learned fast how to stay warm.
Cypher stayed with Kane until he reached the age of sixteen. During that time Cypher learned much from the Sith, not only in the art of light saber mastery, fighting and using the Force, but in a technique known as free running. In fact Cypher had been incorporating free running in to his fighting techniques.

At the age of sixteen Cypher murdered his mentor before taking Kane's small two man vessel which was named Dark striker. The reason Cypher killed Kane was he felt he had learned nothing he could from the older man, seeing as Kane was already seventy eight years old at the time of death. Cypher laughed as his master died slowly. Cypher then took off on his master's vessel to korriban in find of a master.

Last edited by Cypher on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Cypher

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am

I didnt know if to add force powers since i really dont know or have controll of them. Do i need to add them or wait until my character gets trained
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:17 am

Yes, since your character learned some of those powers according to his bio, you may add a number of abilities allowed by your level. Which is currently 1.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 am

First of all, run it through spell check and grammar check in a word processor.

Google Chrome also has a free one if you don't/can't have one.

Please fill in some details as to what he was doing the year after he murdered his master.

In all honesty I would prefer you stayed away from the whole cliche stuff, but it's up to you.

Also unknowns in your home planet are never good and I generally don't allow them...
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Cypher

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:32 am

Eh, not bad.

I'll tentatively approve this, although you could do a LOT better ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cypher (Sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cypher (Sith)   Cypher (Sith) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cypher (Sith)
Page 1 of 1