The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backroom Politics Campaign

Go down 
+6
Darth Corvus
Darth Lucifer
Irina Vaax
Conrad Falke
Darth Nyx
Kolban
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

Backroom Politics Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 am

Campaign Overview:
A border planet between the Empire and Republic faces a new political crisis as a new pro-Empire coalition of senators has called for the planet to arrange a peaceful, legal transition into the Empire. Of course, the leading pro-Empire senator - Irlav Threhad - is using Imperial Agents provided by his allies to advance his agenda by any means necessary. Republic Intelligence has the identities of the Agents, but lacks any proof of their connection to Threhad. It is the Republic's plan to quietly assassinate the Agents and -separately- hire the Cartel to carry out and claim responsibility for the killing of the senator himself.

This campaign will be split into two separate missions, one concerning the efforts of Republic assassins to kill the Imperial agents and one concerning the Cartel assassins and their attempt on the Senator's life over his hidden Sith protection.

Everyone planning to participate in this campaign (even through an NPC), make a post here containing what mission you want to be a part of. I will update the following list until the necessary positions are filled - then the actual mission will start.

Mission 1 Republic:
- Irina Vaax
- Nighthawk
Mission 1 Agents:
-

Mission 2 Cartel:
- Fey'ira Tal
- Nighthawk
Mission 2 Sith:
- Darth Nyx
- Conrade Falke

Last edited by Kolban on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 am

Mission 2, protecting the Senator's life. I'll use my main character for this one.
Back to top Go down
Conrad Falke
Imperial Commando
Imperial Commando
Conrad Falke

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Colonel Falke reporting for duty as Threhad's newest bodyguard!
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Well, guess who's managed to show up? Embarassed Smile

I'll sign up for the Mission 1 Republic undercover assassin.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:50 am

I'll take Mission 2 afterall it's always useful to have a massassi act as your bodyguard especially one who's a sith Wink
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 am

The problem, of course, lies with the fact that the Empire is trying to work in secret, and sending a pureblood Sith as part of Threhad's entourage would give a very clear message of our involvement. Perhaps creating an NPC is in order?
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

Possibly as a Imperial Agent attempting to avoid being killed Wink
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

Darth Lucifer wrote:
Possibly as a Imperial Agent attempting to avoid being killed Wink

I might join that mission too if there won't be enough players. But when do we start?
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Mission 2 seems adequately staffed, so that mission can go ahead and be started at any time. Would you all like the Sith to make the first post or the assassin?
Back to top Go down
Conrad Falke
Imperial Commando
Imperial Commando
Conrad Falke

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

As you were the one to come up with the mission background, I believe - and I doubt anyone will disagree - you should be the one to post the intro. On that note, who will be playing as the NPC senator?
Back to top Go down
Game Master

Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am

I've got the senator covered, never fear. For it is I, The Game Master, come to do my duty.

And of course, I suffer from multiple personality disorder so you never know who you'll be talking to.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 am

Hooray! The Game Master has saved the day again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

I'll join Missions 1 & 2.

tons of killing, ahhhhh, sweet bliss again.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 am

I'm kind of curious but where do in fit in all this since I am to be playing a NPC Imperial Agent. I just need to know what I'm in for Wink
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 pm

I remember you wanted to be in Mission 2, but I think I speak for Corvus as well when I say that I've been waiting for you to post up a bio for your Agent NPC. When you never did, I didn't think you wanted to join it anymore. I apologize if I misread you.

If you wanted to join Mission 1, you could join as your normal character. I'm sure someone like you would be quite intimidating and useful for bullying opposing senators so it wouldn't be a unreasonable for you to have been on the planet - if you'd been keeping a low profile.

It's up to you of course. Which mission would you want to join?
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Well Corvus didn't think it was a good idea for a sith pureblood to be snooping around but if we can make it work I would love to play as Lucifer.

I believe via varied application of stealth related force abilities if we do make it work would make my guy a great addition especially if the senator were to say...call in a favor should as you said a senator oppose him or the going gets tough (albiet aiding secretly). My guy would ensure the senator is kept relatively unharmed and oversee the operation Wink

Although I would also be up for mission 2 as a NPC if needed.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Indeed that is what I said, but I was talking about Mission #2, protecting the Senator. Of course, if a Sith pureblood is constantly seen with him people are going to get suspicious, however Kolban is right, and it's possible for your primary character to keep a low profile on the planet, collaborating with agents of the Imperial Intelligence and roughing up our senator's political opponents Smile

And of course you are welcome to join Mission #2 as an NPC should you wish.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 am

Well if I can I think I shall have Lucifer be there Wink

It'll bring back memories of when he was once a enforcer for Black Sun albiet it's not really his line of work he'll do it since it's necessary lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm

I am afraid you got it wrong, Lucifer. You main character is needed in the first mission, attempted assassination of Imperial Agents Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Ah ok so that would mean that the repubic assassins are there to try and kill Lucifer and any other agents. Sorry about that I got confused and have since made the edits necessary and mentioned 'others' in relation to the other agents he is working with.

Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:03 am

I'm afraid you've still got it a little confused. Now that you've been squared away for the other mission, we we are going to actually start a new mission for you and the other participants of Mission 1, Irina and Nighthawk. You'll need to remove your post from Mission 2, or save it if you'd like to use parts of it in the new mission.

[[I'm sorry for my delay in this, I've had some problems with my network adapter and schoolwork that have prevented my action for so long. But it's ok now, my problems are over - for the most part.]]
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 am

Ah right well I tried to delete it but my pc being my pc won't let me so if someone else could that would be apprechiated.

Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:01 pm

No problem, I've got you covered.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 am

Ok i posted in the right thread so who's next lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 am

Sorry for the double post but just wondering who was supposed to be on the same mission as me (Backroom Politics: Advocacy Groups) just to be sure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backroom Politics Campaign
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next