The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backroom Politics Campaign

Go down 
+6
Darth Corvus
Darth Lucifer
Irina Vaax
Conrad Falke
Darth Nyx
Kolban
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:33 am

I'll probably throw in an NPC of some kind Smile

And when I said that Nyx wanted to get closer to the senator I didn't mean a couple of feet close. More like 5-7 meters, so a certain someone should consider that Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Ah ok Smile Just didn't want to rp on my own otherwise it's just pointless lol
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 pm

In case anyone is wondering about or would enjoy a visual description; this is the song that Fey'ira and Conrad are dancing to. I also imagine that the dance itself is progressing in a similar fashion.

BTW Nighthawk, I believe Nyx's cover name is Helena Mathuin. Now you don't have to use parenthesis. Razz

*Please excuse the speech dub, especially since it's the language of die minderwertige Leute. Razz Jk, jk.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Conrad Falke
Imperial Commando
Imperial Commando
Conrad Falke

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Oh, the disgrace I must suffer... Vengeance shall be swift Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 pm

My thanks gentleman Kolban, my thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Ah, if nothing else - I could let Fey'ira die happy knowing she made Conrad Falke dance with an alien. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conrad Falke
Imperial Commando
Imperial Commando
Conrad Falke

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:01 am

We all know it was strictly business Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahl
Sith Inquisitor
Sith Inquisitor
Darth Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 am

I feel your pain man! I can't imagine being forced to consort with an alien in such a fashion. Despicable creatures. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am

Darth Nyx wrote:
And when I said that Nyx wanted to get closer to the senator I didn't mean a couple of feet close. More like 5-7 meters, so a certain someone should consider that Razz

I was talking to you, Nighthawk, so please fix that part of your post Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:10 am

woops, didn't even see that part of your post Nyx. Changed, and posted c:
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:23 am

Pardon my curisoty but is anyone actually going to post in the Backroom Politics: Advocacy Groups thread since I seem to be the only one to have posted there and time is slowly ticking away I jst don't want to have to wait months on end for a reply so if whoever was supposed to post could it would be apprechiated. Wink

Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Irina Vaax was supposed to represent the Republic in that mission, though I have not seen her in a while. I will need to ask Kolban to look into this.
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Everyone, I'm very sorry for mine and Irina's lack of activity for the past few days. We've had a tragedy within our family and neither of us has really been able / motivated to make a post. I thank you for your patience, however, and I'm happy to say that we are both ready to get back to posting.

Though I can't really explain Irina's absence before this. Except that she's just lazy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Irina Vaax
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Irina Vaax

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Kolban wrote:
Though I can't really explain Irina's absence before this. Except that she's just lazy. Razz

-_- I resent that...

But I wanted to mention my post [[thanks for the help Kolban]] and say that I'm not trying to take too much command over the mission. I know that I gave you numbers and a location, but I'd be happy to change it if you'd like me to - I realize it's not my place to decide such things. But I'm just trying to find a legitimate way to have Irina and her team know enough about their enemy to get things moving. The Republic is the hunters in this mission, after all. But please, if I've overstepped my bounds just let me know what I should fix.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:09 pm

I was on here before and meant to post in all of my threads, then went to go do something else and forgot about it for a while >.>

Regardless I shall post now ^^
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm wondering who's turn is it to post in the Advocacy Groups thread just to be sure it's the only reason why I havn't posted. I'm not sure who's next lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 pm

I have thrown together a small NPC bio for this mission just a minute ago, so I presume its my turn now Smile I will strive to post ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 am

I am not sure if I will be able to get online this weekend, so I posted today. Unfortunately quality may have suffered a bit because of this haste... In any case, Lucifer, you are next.
Back to top Go down
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:55 am

So, just a thought. I saw Vaax's post and she called for support. Think I could jump in here?
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 am

I don't see why not. There is still some time left until the actions starts.
Back to top Go down
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:04 am

Thanks mate, and if you would check my profile to make sure i am able to post that would be excellent.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:29 am

I'm going to late Kolban post and then post afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 am

Has anyone heard from Vaax? she has not posted in a while on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 am

Nighthawk wrote:
I'm going to late Kolban post and then post afterwards.

Actually, he has been waiting for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 am

Mind telling us where'd you hide that heavy rifle, Nighthawk? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backroom Politics Campaign
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next