The Old Republic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic RP

3, 639 BBY / 14 ATC - The Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a furious cold war 14 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. How will you affect the galaxy?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backroom Politics Campaign

Go down 
+6
Darth Corvus
Darth Lucifer
Irina Vaax
Conrad Falke
Darth Nyx
Kolban
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 am

I apologize for taking a bit longer to post than the norm. I currently dont have the internet, so i have to use a friends. ill be on tomorrow for a bit and ill get all caught up. Also Vaax, do you mind if I post as a member of your squad? or as a member of the back up?
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

I certainly wouldn't mind your involvement makes things more interesting Wink

I could always use another person for target practice lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 am

Folded up in a pocket Nyx, which is why he had to assemble it.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:46 am

Some large pockets he has there Rolling Eyes

And I won't nitpick and say that you never mentioned any assembly Razz BTW, Nighthawk isn't paying much attention to my character now, right?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 pm

I didn't? Swear to god I did.

Oh, well I meant by 'loaded it up' aka 'assembled it' Razz

And no atm he isn't paying that much attention.

Remember though that he is behind a table, while you are in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Maximillian Jester
Republic Trooper
Republic Trooper
Maximillian Jester

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Still no word from vaax? Id really like her permission to join her squad before I post.
Back to top Go down
Darth Nyx
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator
Darth Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 am

Nighthawk wrote:
And no atm he isn't paying that much attention.

Remember though that he is behind a table, while you are in front of it.

Right. But Elisa won't be staying in the line of fire for too long Razz

Maximillian Jester wrote:
Still no word from vaax? Id really like her permission to join her squad before I post.

Didn't see her or Kolban online for several days now. Maybe they have some trouble with the Internet again?
Back to top Go down
Kolban
Mercenary Warlord
Mercenary Warlord
Kolban

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 am

A repeating rifle? That is rather far-fetched. We already established that you were wearing fancy cloths, which generally aren't all that spacious. Perhaps dual blaster pistols would be a possibility, but even if in pieces, I really doubt a full blaster rifle could have been brought in along with three grenades and not detected by Nyx simply by her looking you over. She is a trained Agent, after all and would have been very likely to notice the strange contours of your suit.

All the other action is certainly fine, but a rifle is pushing credibility when brought in conjunction with multiple grenades.
Back to top Go down
https://oldrepublicrp.forumakers.com
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:05 pm

You are forgetting he had a belt and is wearing several layers of clothing over top of that, as well as being an already naturally stocky and tall man. Repeating rifles can be folded up into many parts, for example in modern days, a SCAR can be folded into the size of a pocket knife.

Remember also that Nighthawk has tremendous skill with engineering and it would be child's play for him to modify a repeater in order to do this.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh, and that reminds me that I came here to say i'll be waiting for Corvus or Kolban or somebody to post before I do so myself.
Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:31 pm

I will post today.

Kolban said he is going to pass a few turns, as it would take Fey'ira several minutes to change her clothes and get back to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Darth Lucifer
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:14 am

Who's supposed to be posting in the Backroom Politics: Advocacy Groups since I'm kind of waiting for them lol

Back to top Go down
Darth Corvus
Sith High Lord
Sith High Lord
Darth Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

Irina Vaax most likely. But I think Maximillian can post too, without waiting for confirmation from her. Time's wasting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backroom Politics Campaign   Backroom Politics Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backroom Politics Campaign
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3